Sonia Delaunay's Artworks on View in Ukraine for the First Time
The 30th, jubilee pre-auction exhibition “Korners”, will be opened on April, 4th at 19.00 in Art Hall D12 (12, Desiatynna street, Kyiv). The auction will be on Aprill, 11th at 19.30. It will be devoted to the art of the XX century: from realism and avant-garde to propaganda art and non-conformism.
There are 135 lots in the collection with start prices from 1 to 10 000 USD.
Artists will be presented on the auction:
- avant-garde of the beginning of XX century — Peter Konchalovsky and Vasiliy Yermilov;
- soviet period mainstream — Mykola Glushchenko, Kostiantyn Lomykin, Mykhailo Bozhiy, Victor Shatalin, Andriy Kotska, Tatiana Golembiyevska, George Yakutovych, Oleksiy Shovkunenko;
- non-conformism and unofficial art – Vudon Beklytskiy, Yuriy Kovalenko, Zoya Lerman, Ivan Ostafiychuk, Viktor Ruzhykh, Ruslan Sayenko, Mykhailo Vainshteine, Pavlo Bedzir, Yelizaveta Kremnytska, Yevgen Svitlychnyi;
- artist-emigrants — Mykola Krychevsky, Leonid Geshtoff, Mikhail Shemiakin, Robert Pykelny, Maria Lagorio;
- foreign famous artists – Salvador Dali, Henry Matisse, Tamara de Lempicka.
For the first time in Ukrainian auction artworks of Sonia Delaunay will be exhibited. She is world famous artist been born in Ukraine but unfortunately, there are not her pieces in state Ukrainian museums.